What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A personal task management software
- Drag whole families (parent and children, grandchildren, etc.) to new locations all at once
- Break your projects down as far as you need, as fast as you can type, in an outline format
- Process items (mark them to be done, mark them complete, tag them, schedule them, etc.)
- Expand any plans you want to see and collapse any plans you don’t want to see
- Helps you get every stray thought out of your head, and put into your plan
- Zoom in on any fractal plan you want and keep the context clear
- Better than other personal task management software
- Language itself has a fractal structure
- Better than a word processor outline
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fractal Planner scores 74.57/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fractalplanner.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fractalplanner.com you’ll also be taken through to fractalplanner.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)